Who are we looking for?
Competence, commitment and the ability to think creatively are the characteristics we value most among candidates for employment at KPRF Law Office. The people that constitute the Practice represent the quality of our service to the Client, and therefore we pay particular attention to the new employee recruitment process.
We demand the best and we work with the best. We invite experienced legal advisors and advocates, young and ambitious advisor and advocate applicants, as well as lawyers who wish to obtain professional skills and learn from specialists to join us.
In the case of law students or legal studies graduates without experience, we offer opportunities for internships.
Principles of Recruitment
In the event that an application interests us, we invite the candidate to an interview, in the course of which they will have the opportunity to tell us about their professional experience, education, motivation and interests. The recruitment process usually takes place over two stages, and we verify not only the professional knowledge, essential for work in the Practice, but also the candidate’s soft skills and way of thinking.
How does our team work?
- We place the Client first, offering him SERVICE and not just a service,
- We strive to improve ourselves continually, tracking the changes in commercial law, civil law, new technology law, constantly monitoring the industry news and information appearing on the market,
- We serve Polish and international Clients, leaders in their industries (including shopping malls, real estate managers, companies based on new technologies, developers, retail chains, investment funds and start-ups),
- Our responses to our Clients’ straightforward business questions and lucidly explained with a clear message or recommendation, and not buy a long text of legalese, with sections, sub-sections, paragraphs and Latin phrases,
- We work independently, seeking non-standard solutions and ideas,
- We publish in newspapers and industry portals; we participate in conferences, trade fairs and training courses, as speakers, panellists and experts,
- We provide services in Polish, English and German.
What do we offer candidates that other Practices do not?
- Work in a mutually inspiring team of acknowledged experts and practitioners – not just in the law, but in business as well,
- Support in identifying strengths, as well as valuable soft skills and how to develop them,
- personal development is not just an option that we offer – for us, it is essential,
- Remuneration increases correspondingly to an increase in competence, achievements and commitment,
- A good working atmosphere, mutual support and motivation.
What do we expect of candidates that other Practices do not?
- The ability to work in a dynamic environment on complicated projects,
- An openness to continual self-improvement,
- Respect for the methodology, devised at the KPRF Law Office of highest quality service,
- Treating the need to understand the specifics of a given industry as equal to the knowledge of legal regulations,
- Commitment to the development of the Practice’s brand,
- A practical knowledge of English, not only of legal English, but also business English,
- An affinity for new technologies, in order to advise diligently on projects covering innovative services and products.
Persons interested in and internship or employment at the Practice are encouraged to send their CV or a cover letter to the following email:email@example.com
Please attach the following wording to the offer submitted:I hereby grant the consent for processing my personal data included in my offer for the needs of the recruitment process (in compliance with the Act of 29.08.97 on Personal Data Protection, Journal of Laws No. 133 item 883 as amended).